This statement covers the services provided by The Croft Community’s website. This policy does not cover any external websites which may be reached from links within this site. You should always be aware when you are moving to another site and read the privacy statement of any site which collects personal information.
- We may use your information to:
- Follow up on your contact request
- Process a job application.
- To manage your employment contract
- Inform you of events if you have requested us to do so
Who will have access to any information you give to us:
Only those who need this information in order to follow up upon the reason in which you have contacted us
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We will only share information with third parties as a requirement of the service or if we are legally bound to do so.
Any information received from you will be stored in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will be treated as proprietary and confidential.